Equality and Diversity
At Grafham Grange School we value our multi cultural community and celebrate our diversity, creating opportunities for all to contribute, participate and grow. We are committed to ensuring that:
- We treat individuals fairly, with dignity and respect.
- Opportunities are open to all.
- We provide a safe, supportive, inclusive and welcoming environment for pupils, staff and visitors.
Our key priorities are:
- To actively promote and maintain a positive school ethos and image that represents our values and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- To ensure that all pupils, staff and visitors are aware of and comply with our equality and diversity values.
- To provide an accessible physical environment, that meets the needs of our pupils, staff and visitors (see accessibility plan).
- To provide a supportive, non- threatening yet challenging learning environment across the 24hr curriculum.
- To ensure that the curriculum, activity base and learning programmes are representative of our commitment to equality and diversity.
- To provide extended services which meet the needs of our students and their families.
- To ensure accurate and effective monitoring of Equality and Diversity at all levels of reporting, policy and procedures.